Here Comes The Neighborhood
Download a build of this game here.
A small-scale toy box/sand-box styled game that shifts back and forth between 2D & 3D.
You're a young wealthy professional, looking to find a change of pace from the giant vape-cloud of a city, you've been living in. You're looking for something quiet and quaint.
You find the perfect, cosy little neighborhood... and what's this? It's super affordable! You move in and quickly realize you've brought a lot more to this little neighborhood than just your friendly-neighbor smile.
- Play in 2D and first person.
- Choose your pace, explore and place blocks/buildings.
- Toy-like interaction.
- You decide what you want to do. (Sand-box.)
- Fun, light, shut-down and unwind.
- Fly around on your endless stream of cash.
- Engage with the parody of popular brands.
- Mouse & WASD.
- Mac & Windows compatible.
This game serves as humorous interpretation of my own conflicting thoughts when it comes to gentrification. The role I play in it when I move into a space.